| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosice in August is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with occasional rain. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water accrues across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Kosice are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:19 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:19.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosice August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kosice, Slovakia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosice: