| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosice in February is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional snow. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of H2O is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Kosice are gloomy with an average of a trifling 2:46 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28% of daylight hours and cloudy 72% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosice February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kosice, Slovakia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosice: