| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosice in March is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sleet, snow or rain at times. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water is deposited across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Kosice are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:21 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosice March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kosice, Slovakia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosice: