| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosice in November is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid falls during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Kosice are very dim with on average only 2:11 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:08.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosice November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kosice, Slovakia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosice: