| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosice in October is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is transfered during on average 10 days.
- The skies in Kosice are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:56 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 5:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosice October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kosice, Slovakia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosice: